It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Origins of our DNA and the Creation of Man (a must read!!!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

We are not a kindergarten nor young species. We are a species optimized for what we do. This is called evolution.

Good luck then at finding the missing chromosome, because we are missing one.
Also the transition period is way too fast, one moment we are monkeys then next were experts at building things.
My take is that something happened and evolution did not play a major part in our begining stage, something did happen, the supernatural god, aliens. All religions and miths point in that direction also

edit on 6-2-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception
Francis Crick,DNA and '___'

[Crick & Watson Discovery & Diagram of DNA Double Helix]

Which one is Crick - they both look like they're tripping out..!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

There's more evidence that we created aliens than they created us? Really? How so? My research has pointed to the opposite...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Heres some video's to throw in this thread
you need to look at if you haven't already

Ken Miller - 2nd Chromosomal Fusion yeah i know weed whacker posted already just found out.. :@

Lloyd Pye - Ancient Genetic Engineering (2:30min mark)

46 & 2

We can only dream of this Video Below right? the reason why ! could it be more of the truth of why ?
just once in a while they come and Observe us The Gardner's & Shepherds of this BIO Ball called Earth

Mission to Mars - Ending - Finale m

ohh and for the Photo you posted of DNA played as a Harp DNA Music

watch this video
DNA ( Mission to mars Scene )

edit on 6-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I cannot claim to have my doctorate in biology by no stretch of the imagination,I appreciate your post for it's insertion of some of the other theories based in science about our origins.

What I can say for sure in regards to 'abiogenesis' is I do not believe it one bit. I just cannot except the notion of inanimate matter suddenly without cause ( chemical reaction bah humbug ),springing to life.

At least not without some external interaction & direction from an "Intelligence" being involved in one form or another.

with that assertion we will most likely face from naysayers questions in relation to I.D.,Creation,Extraterrestrial intervention is... if they created us,whom then, created them? I do not know even where to begin let alone fathom an attempt in given a factual-based explanation to that inquiry.

I could contemplate & let my imagination go wild and theorize that the very building blocks of life and it's Conscious essence originates from another dimension and was "seeded" through the dark rift of the milky way via an outpouring from a black hole for all I know!

I think no matter what the case may be,the fact of the matter is life will thrive wherever and whenever it is possible,without the need of explanation,only for the need of conscious experiential expression.

Life truly is a remarkable,beautiful mystery .
(or maybe it has already been solved, it's just we have forgotten?.)

Thanks again for your constructive criticism,information and time.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

I respect your opinion and I appreciate your contribution.
although,I must state for the record neither myself or anyone so far in this thread has even mentioned "reptilians"?
I could never make you into a reptilian humanoid! My "alien/human hybridization for dummies" starter kit has not arrived yet in the mail

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by DomCheetham
S&F for you.

I think that this is exactly what people at ATS want to read but its also the problem with it.

A thought prevoking possibility into our DNA/ET connection however like a science fiction novel its wrapped and tied with a bow so its easy to digest without taxing the reader.

I suppose i'm being harsh but quite the contrary you have provided an entertaining look into our past and come up with an awesome hypothisis. Unfortunately you are also praying on the people here at ATS and it doesn't fool me. Wheres the proof.

Otherwise its just anther flabby theory straight of the Ancient Aliens diary my friend.

edit on 5-2-2011 by DomCheetham because: (no reason given)

I am not the first or will I be the last person to make a thread relating to these subjects,if you take a look around Ats,this should become apparent my friend.

Never once did I claim to have evidence or set out to prove anything to anyone.similar theories & ideas have been around for years!

"praying on the people here at ats" !!!??? (btw it is 'preying') that is a pretty hefty accusation you got going on there.why would I ever think to do anything remotely close to what you state?

As if I woke up yesterday morning and suddenly decided-
"you know what? I think I am going to spend a couple hours designing a thread about aliens,dna and...oh! origins of mankind....surely it will corrupt & distract my fellow atsers feeble minds from the real truth, they will never do their own research and of course they never think for themselves"

I decided to make this thread for two main reasons:
1.)Challenge myself to improve my thread creating. (I still need a lot of practice)
and
2.)Present the information & topics in the hopes like-minded individuals would possibly enjoy it and to hopefully provoke their imaginations.

stars,flags and any form of recognition are not redeemable for cash or prizes.

Thank you for your contribution.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I for one certanly believe that we as humans were geneticaly modified from alien ancestors, i theorised this many years ago but have not looked into it as my interest lie in the fields more of proving that e.t's excist and providing information on there modes of transport "that being superluminal spacecraft" and there design and construction, the world is starting to realise that e.t's exist.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Gliese581

I respect your opinion and I appreciate your contribution.
although,I must state for the record neither myself or anyone so far in this thread has even mentioned "reptilians"?
I could never make you into a reptilian humanoid! My "alien/human hybridization for dummies" starter kit has not arrived yet in the mail

LOL that funny but... ahh

did you know that this statue figurine was determined to be 32,000 years old

Lion man of the Hohlenstein Stadel
en.wikipedia.org...

The Lionman website
www.loewenmensch.de...

Werecat

Hybrid Beast did they exists ? well no evidence of yet kn own to the public ..

when i first found this out as its the Oldest Figurine known to man and its a WERECAT Obviously
first thing came to mind was the Movie Cat People 1982 and Sleepwalkers

If some How that they did exist by some creation of some Highly Technical Advanced Humans back 32.000 years ago or some Alien Humanoid that cam to our planet Ions ago

Just Remember this US Humans ONLY Advance Ourselves in a Incredible Rate within ONLY a Little Over 100 years Time ! yet we been on this Planet ( MODERN MAN ) 250,000+ years and for Creationist 6,000 Years

Especially when you stop and think about
The Wright brothers 1903 Heavy then Air Flying machine and in 1969 the NASA Lunar Landing and that's in 66 years
If we started with this Rapid growth of technology 10,000 years ago! We would be living at Alpha Centuri by now or beyond ...to Gliese 581D

Kepler Telescope finding Planets with Moons 2,000 light years Away that if you said that to Astrologist 100 yeas ago they would throw you in the nearest Asylum !

Planet discovered so far Size's ,Measurements & Comparison's

Kepler Discoveries (NASA Ames Research Center) with TXT & PDF & PPT's Video Animations
kepler.nasa.gov...

How Close are we to HG Wells Island of Dr Moreau ?
Gene Splicing, Genetic Engineering Hybrids

Is there a Possibility that Something from another Star System Created Humans
Instead Some Mystical Angry GOD ? yeah we are made in Gods Image 5 fingers
edit on 6-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Please read "Slave Species of the gods".www.slavespecies.com. It goes very indepth on this same topic. This book actually changed my perception and changed my life. I know I sound gullible , but it happened. Apparently, according to the book, only 3% of our DNA is from earth. I dont know how if they had alien DNA to compare to , but there have been similar threads on ATS about the same thing.

Taking the Bible and and Genesis, it says we were created and in the image of our creator. I don't believe in the Bible, but I do believe Genesis has some history behind it. Like Noah's flood story and the Epic of Gilgamesh. Same story, just different versions, thousands of years apart.

Just a thought. What if these ancient drawing was just hoaxes as well? You know, so if other tribes come and "read" these drawings, they will be too afraid to attack!

To many questions.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
I started reading this and started researching as soon as I read the section about mitochondrial Eve. Although there are more than one "Eve" they say that the oldest one was found in South Africa and is roughly 200,000 years old. Is it a coincidence that they found a very advanced ruins of a civilization in S.A that dates back to 200,000 year old (I believe this "city" was discovered in 2009. Strangely, when viewing the city from above (via Google Earth) many of the buildings form a spiral design and they are apparently not discernible from ground level but only from the sky. Could this have been the first city built by our ancient alien ancestors?

200,000 Year Old Metropolis in S.A

Also, the statue of an angel that was found on the moon was said to be dated at roughly 200,000 years old...
edit on 4/2/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

200, 000 Year old Statue found on the Moon
edit on 4/2/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

The article about the 200,000 yr old statue on the Moon said:

“The implications of this figurine are absolutely mind-boggling,” Dr. Charles told reporters. “It means that at one time the moon had an atmosphere conducive to life. And what’s more, it was once home to a sophisticated race of people with a highly refined sense of beauty.”

Such a find doesn't prove that, at all. It only proves that a statue was found. It could have been put there by lots of things -- like by "GOD" who causes lots of miracles. Like a man on the moon, spirals and circles in space and corn circles on the Earth.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colton

Wonderful work!

You have a lot of good evidence and unbiased text.

Interestingly enough, this screams Sitchin.

I believe in Alien Creation.

Exactly and i really do believe that Sitchin almost got it right!!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SecondComing

!!!

The article about the 200,000 yr old statue on the Moon said

The so-called "article" was lifted from "The Weekly World News"!!! Know what that is?

A kind of gutter-trash version of "Mad Magazine" Not even THAT good, actually.

LOL!!

Let me guess...you're new? Gee....(just guessing here...).

Oh, in case you havent seen it: weeklyworldnews.com...

edit on 6 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

!!!

The so-called "article" was lifted from "The Weekly World News"!!! Know what that is?

LOL!!

Let me guess about you. You are an insulting person who is full of himself..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
If Aliens created Humans, who created Aliens?

It's not a hard fact to understand that we are evolved, not created. I'd love find some real evidence to the contraray though.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Just had a WOW moment!

In your first link, I spotted this:

Abductions and their remnant elusive memories have opened all this for Paul, a confirmed atheist, until he saw aliens float him out of his body, in his bed, at night.

A few weeks ago, after ages meditating in the hopes of an OBE, I had a 10 second moment when i actually was above, looking down on myself lying in bed.
Then, I saw 2 black smoke like things near the top of my bed, and 2 'greys' on the right side!
That's why it was only about 10 seconds or so, I freaked when I saw them.

I have mentioned this in another OBE thread, asking if this was seen by the more expert ATS people.

They whomever they are, seem to mess with us often. I say this as what you described is similar to what I experienced. I also worked on doing some OBE's. What this did was bring up my vibrational level, both awake and asleep. I have been aware of others, (unseen) for years.

Last summer when I was yanked from a deep sleep and pulled out of body, again to a high pitch sound and high vibrations, I detected more than one being near me, again unseen. Know this, I was not in control of this event, they were. I was shown myself somewhat lying there but what was astounding was I was shown my soul, a pure white light being for some reason. I don't pretend to know my relationship here, but they told me that this is a sacred thing, this light being. I wonder if all this effort is to form a higher being in a cruel crucible called life. Since they have also told me that they watch me all the time and I remember wondering if they do this while I do the dirty deed. LOL. But being in my 70's, I am immune to even caring I suppose. Many of you should know, you are not alone and the game we are in is more complex than we can guess.

S&F. you made my day

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecondComing

Originally posted by weedwhacker

!!!

LOL!!

Let me guess about you. You are an insulting person who is full of himself..

Not at all... He's simply pointing out how foolish it is to cite a tabloid as some kind of proof.... You don't like that?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

That's what you think, I think he is "an insulting person who is full of himself"..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Not at all. The transition period is 5 million years. in the same time, whales, dolphins, some species of beetles, dogs, cats, and some would argue crows all evolved. How is it too fast? New species of fly have evolved in the last 150 years as farmers plant new crops and some flies wake up earlier from hibernation and form distinct populations from their former compatriots.

Humans are perfectly in line with most species. Oh and we are not missing a chromosome. Now men are missing part of their x chromosome to make the y chromosome however. But this trait goes far back to before man ever existed. And even if we were missing a chromosome, we are filled in our modern world with humans with different chromosome numbers than us. We simply call them retards. All it would take would be a mutational partial break off for a new one to form. Clearly we have different chromosomes from dogs, cats, apes, and bananas. It's happened many times, and to state it would be some awe God-demanding miracle for it to happen again is nothing short of hilarious.

And we were not monkeys. In fact, the only change that has happened int he last 30 million years of our evolution has been that we got larger. Larger brain, larger back, etc etc. Nothing much really besides the thumb.

reply to post by BuzzKillington

What research? There is just as much evidence to aliens as there are gods of old. And what do you know, they've both in human or humanoid form, demand worship, and are "better" than us even though they act exactly like us?

Do tell. How can you prove aliens are nothing but a fabrication of man's love for myth?

People can say they've researched anything they want, that doesn't make them right. The honorable researchers of NBC and most news websites claimed that a downed pod from NASA contained extraterrestrial life, even though what Nasa said was that they had successfully collected extraterrestrial dirt. The pod had crashed so they were afraid they lost all datum. However, they found some uncontaminated. And those swell "researches" went haywire, claiming aliens from the planet Neptune.

Do us all a great big favor. Present your research, to give thanks, for here we can digest it and thoughtfully destroy it.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I believe you misunderstand what I was trying to convey when I posted

I understand what you are trying to say but you failed to show how it is "irrefutable".

"While researching cultures(i.e..-Sumerian,Hopi,Inca,Mayan,Egypt,Native Americans,Aborigines among other cultures & indigenous peoples) it becomes irrefutably evident of some kind of human/"alien" interaction that has been ignored,hidden and suppressed by mainstream anthropology,archeology,educators and the msm in general from the populace!"

Again, such as?

1.)If such findings truly are depictions of "aliens" the msm would never air the truth.do you not think that to be the probable case?

You are engaging in circular reasoning, more or less appealing to phantom evidence.

I bet it would probably come as a shocking surprise to many if they were to know about scholars being paid to suppress information & facts of discoveries found? it is possible

Possibility and reality are two quite different things, and you seem to be confusing the two.

Provide evidence that scholars are being paid to suppress this information.

I was purely stating how I see it that if the information is/was available,it would never see the light of day,it would be hidden,suppressed and ignored by the mainstream.

Again, you engaging in circular reasoning, appeal to phantom evidence.

(Yes, I am aware of the definition and traditional use of the term phantom evidence; however, here I am using it to refer to ephemeral evidence that the claimant does not possess but cites because it could possibly exist)

The ant people in the depictions do not look like the ants me & you would call ants today...

I doubt that you actually read the links provided...then you would have seen that how the ant-people look today and what they looked like in the time the legend describes are very different, the legend itself states they changed.

same goes for the snake people,I find it very interesting how they speak of the snake village and the snake "gods" abilities to shift from spirit to human(shape-shifters etc Anazi.)

And that means what?

Shapeshifting is not an uncommon thing cited in legends across the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join